Friday, December 09, 2005

What's more dangerous, atheism or religion?

In our first podcast, Bruce, Marshall and I offer our answers to the following questions:

- Are atheists equivalent to anarchists?
- Why do atheists behave morally?
- If there's no God, is religion harmful?
- Are you an aleprechaunist?

To listen to this one-hour podcast, please right-click here and choose "Save Target As" to save the file to your computer. You can then listen to the podcast on your PC or copy to your MP3 player.

If you have feedback, please be sure to add a comment below.

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Muir Family said...

I love listening to your podcasts!! This one was so helpful to me. I am a former Mormon, and am currently struggling with my feelings about God--is there a God or not.

I have listened to your podcast several times. Your remarks help me as I think about things.
Thanks!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Kim Siever said...

I just started listening to your podcast, and I love this fist episode. You guys are great: funny and thought provoking.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to future episodes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home